- I want pinky promises as a form of trust. A legitimate one.
- I want baby blues and kisses.
- I want make up free weekends, curled up with a chocolate chip pancakes and sticky syrup
- I want summer rain and memories
- Actual photo albums. The old kind
- Fights that end in apologies
- Home cooked meals that probably won’t even trust out good and leave the only option…that one being pizza
- I want water gun fights on warm days
- Or food fights
- Inside jokes
- I want conversations with only our eyes
- I want to forget to set that alarm. But do it on purpose.
- I want to have your back, no matter what
- I want to hang out kid’s artwork on the fridge without knowing what it really is
- I want you and my dad to have life chats
- I want you to treat my mother like you would your own
- I want a long and happy life with you
- I want to face all the above with you…
Published by Maria ~ Saely
A child of 1991, a bookworm and chocolate addict. Teacher of English, writer and translator. Currently living life to the fullest in Germany.
View all posts by Maria ~ Saely