- Kisses. It doesn’t matter if they are first or not (although the first ones are always the best!).
- The sound of rain against your window.
- The wind against you while driving.
- Rereading favorite books.
- Full moons.
- Jumping into a pool or diving into the sea on a hot summer’s day.
- Seeing a rainbow. That never gets old.
- Feeling confident and beautiful after a new haircut.
- Late night conversations.
- Birthdays and Christmas.
- Naps. I am talking about those that do not require an alarm.
- Cozy, fuzzy slippers or socks.
- Coffee shops.
- Music. Old or new.
- Taking goofy pictures.
- Warm, scented bubble baths.
- Reuniting with friends.
- Bubble wrap. You love popping it!
- Feeling alive!
Published by Maria ~ Saely
A child of 1991, a bookworm and chocolate addict. Teacher of English, writer and translator. Currently living life to the fullest in Germany.
View all posts by Maria ~ Saely